Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Open Python Using A Batch

Corri, corri, corri, Run ....

Wednesday. From Sunday to Wednesday and I have not even noticed.
This means that I have done nothing , and that nothing is worth being reminded of those days that everything seems less than in autumn.
I do not want to leave. Put your foot out of the house causes me some problems, yet there is this window on the world webbica me still the apparent feeling of not being quite dead.
But the brain, that is, that's totally full of cotton wool.
words, thoughts, fears, or simple boredom, exchanged repartee, drink orange juice and rub his eyes, looking at the big clock on the wall and realize that they are spending hours upon hours as well. Moments on moments, così.
Intanto ascolto "Fisherman's Woman", che mi riempie di malinconia, e che oggi voglio regalare a qualcuno.

Buona giornata a tutti i viandanti di queste sponde.

0 comments:

Post a Comment