Thursday, December 27, 2007

Pctv Tv Center Seriennummer

Doveroso post post natalizio.


postnatalizio Here's my post, post-dated, delayed, post-aged ...? Hmm ...
Well, I have here with me the latest issue of "Ti models", a famous newspaper in the diet post-Iccio or postqualcos'altro (I entered the tunnel of the post, but you do not say anything). Title: "-15 pounds from 27 December to late afternoon of 31". So after six pm went to buy that little black dress that makes you so much "tube of marinated sardines on sale" because it miraculously there will be something there (cited in cultured adapted). Via the post-umi swallowed whole vessel on the evening of the eve, by the bleating of grazing Christmas lunch and away the billions of chocolates, fruit dry, panettone that you scaccola raisins (raisins, but it is already plural? raisins do not say it?) and candied / or the toast of champagne and sparkling campaign (too sparkly, whereas a dry eye as if they had three cases of drinking coca-cola or if you had a blast at the height of pollen period), the tastes (just to taste a little ... st) of all the chocolates piled on the table: gianduitti, nougat, orange stripes with the pack of dark chocolate and bla bla bla.
So, translated into the measurement of ESD will be at least 2 or 3 pounds of Rotoloni Queen of softness.
Translated into my language: I do not want to hear about food from here till the end party-controlled radio.
And to honor this promise-threat, today I have given a sensual white risotto that makes a lot Dr. House, and go with the tango. And then I
I care for my cholesterol, as my friends in the photo (post) heat.

Happy Easter to everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment