Sunday, December 2, 2007

How To File Mp3 Small Memory

Un negozio di giocattoli.


First question: what is the place where children believed the world was a surprise and large-as parents-believe money is the site of suicide?
Well, since Friday I'm working there, and I will do everything for the Christmas period.
Second question: you know who are the Winx?
Holy saints! They are the fairies with the body by Pussycat Dolls, Barbie hair, and wings ... from fairy-obvious-because somewhere something from the fairy there will even have.
Where I work I have a crow flies in size. She looks at me, it seems almost say, "Ahhhhh I saw you attack a ciuingam while under the shelf! And I bet you did well in school, under the counter!" (My desk was nicknamed "The cemetery in Brooklyn." Not the bridge, of course).
I hate Winx.
And apparently not the only one.
Have you ever seen a desperate person? Ie: 've never seen a grandfather holding the list of gifts for the grandchildren?
"Excuse me Miss, may I help you? I have a sheet full of names Winc, Wic, Winky, these Bambocci here ... but what do I look?"

I take the paper and I read things like:
Winx interchangeable wings. Nell'astuccio wings for every occasion! From the gala dinner at the picnic on the mountain Terminillo.
Winx you sing! You can vibrate the wings and listen to new tunes Winxiche!
Winx in the kitchen! Detach the wings are made of marzipan! When they finish, go and see mamma!
Winx skiers. On box is the large face of Alberto Tomba who tries to put the Mon-to Boot Winx red. It also helps you to Alberto nascionèl!
Winx coloring! In the box you'll find the dolls are completely white. Armed with brushes and paints and activate your imagination! Bring out the (Pi) in cash in you!

looked up, meeting one of the desperate little man who looks at me expectantly.
"He knows that there sir?" We once c'avevamo stones, the sticks and nothing more. We played hide and seek. Today, children think that hide and seek is a small flat! Got it sir? "They want to ste Winc , Wicky or comecavolosichiamano! "
nod. The grandfather continued his research into the large face of Alberto Tomba. When will you realize that Albert is really but really ugly.
To each his own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment