Sunday, September 16, 2007

Denise Milani Stream'

computer


My laptop, my beautiful black baby laptop, just two months, with the stripes on the floor as the Ramblas, has left me. I went to turn it on and happy and carefree Zac! Dead. Caput. It was the HP Pavilion (Pascal).
I can not do with a reason!
Why? Why deceived me, deluded and abandoned like this?
I knew I had to take it girl!
And now? All my hard work and university are kept in there for obvious reasons, I have to stick to the tram, as it usually says.
This is the price you pay for having complete trust in a machine! But then, heck, who do I have the confidence? Humans no, not the technology, myself, lately, much less.
today are on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Indeed, we have already arrived.

Let no one speak to me of ram, bit, check, Dale.




0 comments:

Post a Comment