Saturday, September 15, 2007

Ciprolex Gastrointestinal

Sunny Road.


As someone says: Buonssalve!

There is great excitement in the air. Runs huge appetite for music of all kinds and from every continent, and books. A first and foremost, I have tried so-and found-and now read: The Little Prince. And then

countries, stations, mountains, hills, meadows and green trees. Desire to travel and take photographs. And concerts, exhibitions, festivals, films. Anything I awake from the torpor of that last summer in search of me, other, new things and things that I'm on the road, but never lived through.





If you are looking soft atmosphere, as you read a book in the light of a bulb, I recommend Emiliana Torrini (half Italian, half-Icelandic), especially the album "Fisherman's Woman". I discovered today. The sounds are very relaxing, gentle, and his voice reminds me a little that of Norah Jones, although this is extremely subjective sensations.

I wish you good day, anyone who passes by here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment