Monday, October 20, 2008

How To Become A Hair Product Distributor

Pomeriggio caraibico (maddeché).

around me (no, not the advertising of Vodafone, nothing IlariBlasonata): home-made jam Apricot (graziemamma!), composed of a glass full of nauseating that even the little finger with the Prof would never be able to play (read = cigarettes in full glass of water, du ver no? At any moment I expect a knock Nani brings to the septic tank), a sea-Caribbean, by the way-of paperwork, the ugliest picture they have ever been able to do Madmuasél Toffoli, also known as the Miss-pack the backside 'co sti cabbage Mechanics of Dreams, the soap bubbles cyanide e. .. drum roll, Ladies and Siori: Dido!
Yes, before me stands the case of multicolor Dido (not to be confused with Dodo, dell'alberoazzurropostofelice) with nientepopò (poop) dimenoché le formine di Cars! O meglio, UNA formina di Cars, perché quelli della Fila per sette euro non regalano niente.
Il Didò ha fatto la sua apparizione in un pomeriggio in cui, come qualcuno, stavo coltivando i miei pessimismi tumorali. In preda alla disperazione più cieca, alla Orlando furioso stàil, esco di casa con l'intenzione di spendere i pochi eur(i) che si aggirano paciosi nelle mie tasche, al calduccio.
Cammina cammina mi imbatto in un negozio di giocattoli: "Ufologgggico! Voglio il pinocchio di legno versione mignòn da mettere in camera!" (non fate domande.)
Entro col sorriso a cinquecentoventicinquemilasettecentotrentamenotredenti (i denti del giudizio estirpati) e sicura di me: "Avete i pinocchi?" (Not found is a very intelligent question?).
The contract breaks my boyish dreams of revival, saying that any wooden toy was supposed to come soon. Never mind the short
! I want it now! I want my Pinocchio mignon!
(no, I told you). After the disappointment with a
Clìnecs, I wander the aisles with do question, going through tremendous figures: noddico, the Go (r) myths still distributed them? Who is the genius who designed marchétìn of men full of spikes with the air of someone who could move-if-you really kill piercing the crap?
Besides the Barbie model, with three sizes smaller than normal?
Even his beard may weigh 45 pounds wet, now they start to produce a light pole disguised as Cheìt Moss!

dutiful public spaces Pro-progress.

Call to Mattel: MATTEL'ha anyone ever tell you girls have to grow up carefree, running through the meadows, picking daisies, dodging droppings of cows grazing? One pole of the current sheath dress with a leopard and morally harmful as well as a photo of Mary DeFilippo make-up or in sciòrt Costanzo, Mattel!

End Pro-input dutiful public spaces.

Well, anything to get to Dido.
The name puts me through a whirlwind along the spine. Di-do
. Pure poetry hermetic, hermetic, ermetiana. That.
I see him there, all alone on the shelf, left to its fate (dry) and, driven by my ego deeply Ursuline, snapped it up. Mr Didò
, you're not alone!
I go to cash, my friend cost me less than 7 € (plus 50 cents for soap bubbles cyanide), but no matter, it's for a good cause: to make small snails, butterflies and bananas peeled seeds, as did blurt out our grandmother with the gnocchi dough, shred into thin rounds and make the tortellini, mix ... (Voice-over, far away).

Bottom line: my stay in Rome is bearing fruit. Mi sto rincoglionendo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment